Finally after 17 years, they finally admit what we’ve known all along.
Listen to this episode of my podcast, The Lost Art of Thinking for Yourself , “QAnon – Too Legit to Quit”
Yes we are; although many can’t see it – still entrenched in the fallacy that news outlets speak the truth.
Maybe you don’t know the same handful of corporations own every single media outlet:
Maybe you don’t know about Operation Mockingbird:
People might think they know “reality,” but unless they’re aware of these two facts I assure you, they do not.
“He who controls your information controls your reality.“
😘It’s time to Wake Up now😘
Happiness is a choice, so is thinking for yourself – don’t be a clone.
It is imperative to do your own research & check your sources in this world of disinformation, propaganda & controlled opposition.
We are being misled on purpose.
Time to wake up 🤗
Listen to this episode of my podcast, Or Maybe .. it’s Disinformation ..
‘The Pedophilia Problem’ https://anchor.fm/love-infusion/episodes/The-Pedophilia-Problem-e1t7ar
Patents anyone? Check these out:
In the 1960’s he launched the Design Science Revolution with an open call to the world’s creative communities “to make the world work for 100% of humanity in the shortest possible time, through spontaneous cooperation, without ecological offense or the disadvantage of anyone.”
First recognized in 2011 by Metropolis Magazine as “socially responsible design’s highest award”, the program conferred an annual grand prize of $100,000 to a project that best fulfilled the entrance criteria & embodied what we have called the ‘spirit of the Challenge.’ Winning projects are visionary initiatives that address multiple problems simultaneously, & evoke inspiration for others to study & replicate.
An open call to anyone creatively addressing any of the world’s most urgent problems – enabled the accomplishment of several goals:
- honor the legacy of Fuller & create a prestigious program that would encourage innovation & recognize integrity
- draw attention & support to the thinkers & doers applying a comprehensive, whole-systems approach to designing solutions to the great challenges we face today
- leverage the power of a prestigious innovation prize to demonstrate the importance of whole systems-thinking & its integral function in design-thinking
- educate a new generation of designers to take up Fuller’s Challenge to transform our world through design, by showcasing world class projects & celebrating the people behind them.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is peer recognition for bloggers that inspire positivity & joy. The award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who are creative, positive, & inspiring.
1)Thank who nominated you 2)Share 10 things about you 3)Nominate who inspires you
Much Love & Gratitude to one of my favorite bloggers here, The Blooming Scribe. Thanks for the nod! Check out his blog, you won’t be disappointed! As is the tradition for this award, here are 11 random facts about me:
- I love peanuts! Cannot stand peanut butter!
- First concert, Honeymoon Suite, Toronto, at 13 #StayInTheLight
- I’ve skydived 6 times #SkydivingForLife
- Met/hung out w/ Antonio Sabato Jr, ’98, when working at Club Med Turks & Caicos
- In 1989, 4 of us saw NKOTB (New Kids on the Block) tix 10th row floor+room at their Four Season’s hotel (.. tbc in another blog ..)
- I was born with my right foot so twisted, they weren’t sure if I’d be able to walk
- As a toddler I wore special shoes with a metal bar attached underneath to guide my foot into growing a certain way (it worked cuz I can walk!)
- In grade school I wore a lift in my right shoe, I had a limp – 2″ diff/legs (Sigh.)
- I got teased & bullied relentlessly (Relentlessly.)
- At 10, had chunk of left tibia bone removed, I s/b 5’9/5’10 not 5’4 (dad is 6’0 & my bro is 6’2) They made me shorter! (It was that or a limp..)
If you could speak before thousands of people, what topic would you choose & why:
I’d talk about the importance of lifting people up. We must Empower, Inspire & Motivate. There’s way too much of the opposite, & the world is suffering. Everyone has a right to Life, to Freedom, To Peace. I take issue when someone stands in the way of this – especially when it’s for their own nefarious gains. This & similar peer given awards here on WordPress are in total sync with my message.
12) Name 2 people (living or dead) that have inspired you & why:
- Ben Bradlee: “The man who took on the White House”
- He was one of the few (last) authentic journalists with integrity
- He wasn’t interested in being liked – he was searching for the truth.
- Watch this great doc, his life & times at the Washington Post:
- The Newspaperman: Life & Times of Ben Bradlee (2017)Trailer0
- The Sunshine Makers: Tim Scully & Nick Sand, the unlikely duo at the heart of 1960s US drug counterculture; united in a utopian mission to save the planet through the consciousness-raising power of LSD; Orange Sunshine. What could go wrong?
- A noble mission, to raise the consciousness of the planet;
- Didn’t take long for the merchants of doubt to come out of the woodwork – as disinformation campaigns were launched & quickly began demonizing drugs – the same ones docs used to treat people
- The last thing gov’t wants is a planet full of people they can’t control!
- Awakened, enlightened beings, expanding our consciousness – can’t control us.
- Big reason why these tools have been made illegal in the first place.
I would like to nominate the following bloggers, who use their experiences, lessons learned & acquired wisdom to help others along their path. I chose blogs that really inspire me with their honest & loving desire, intent & action to Empower, Motivate & Inspire – but that I haven’t yet gotten to know very well. I’d like to 🙂
Much Love to you all & thank you for what you do. You are an Inspiration xo
- A Comedian’s Guide to Enlightenment
- HeartBridges Find Inner Peace
- Reveuse (French for Dreamer)
- A Canvas to Describe Feelings-Life is Beautiful
- PatrickStories-Make Peace Show Love
- Love’sDeepWaters-Faith,Hope,Love & Incarceration
- Nikki-Awaken & Breathe
- Aui’s Writings
- Diary of an Aesthete: A Journey of Heart & Mind
- The WAAS Blog (WeAreAllSafe)
✴This vid is the best thing I’ve seen all year✴
This is what I research & blog abt for 2 yrs now.
Whether you’re ready to see it/accept it or not depends where you are in your Awakening process ..
But it won’t make this any less true or any less real.
✴There are still so many people who cannot see the amount of work that goes into pitting us against each other✴
Media, celebrities, actors, singers .. so many plants in the world around us if only you could see.
Resonates 1000% #Real #Truth