- As therapy, to help you deal, heal, & move on
- To ease anxiety & stress, as it helps you process & put to rest, getting closure
- To make new friends, connect with like-minded, like-hearted, & like-souled people
- To keep a colorful, ‘artsy‘ record of your growth, your spiritual evolution
- You have a story to tell & you want to help others
- ‘Run to the pain.’ Not away. To it. So many people avoid it – cuz it hurts – essentially keeping it around indefinitely – until they deal, heal, & move on.
- Get it out of your head. I’ve had words swim around in my head, posts & blogs practically writing themselves up there while doing other things, until I finally went to the computer, & just let it spill out of me. They stop swimming after that 😉
- Let’s face it, as we get older, making new friends isn’t the easiest thing to do. In blogging communities, it’s easy to find people on the same wavelength & connect.
- I love to look back & see how much I’ve grown – I’ve come so far – I see it clearly through my blogs, art, posts, from what I write to the way I write. It’s like an online scrapbook 😉
- Telling stories is fun, & helping people feels really good. You never know who’s reading & who you may have inspired today!
So blog on peeps! The world is waiting!